Wednesday, January 18, 2017

wishful Wednesday - SG


in which our plucky heroine is wishing that SG was back online...

My favorite online community has been down for days now. I am referring, of course, to Stitcher's Guild, an online international message board that connects people who sew. Over the years I have been participating there, it has come to be much more than just typing in boxes, even though I have only ever met one of the participants in my brightworld life. Every day now I click on the link to the site, and get the dreaded 404 message.

I realised that over on Patternreview there might be information about what what happening... and sure enough, in the Forums section under Web Site talk, there is a thread about "SG down?" DragonLady (who owns the message board) posted over on the PR thread on Monday: "'Lo everyone! I'm just popping in to let everyone know that SG is being worked on. Please be patient, as this is happening over a holiday weekend, and everything takes time -and patience. But I promise the hosts and I are working together to resolve the issues to bring us back online ASAP.
※※※

the last of the local snow lizards, basking in the cold sunlight, before the rains came and washed them all away...

The thawing snow recedes,
and leaves my liquid heart visible once more...
※※※


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the post about SG - how sensible to go to PR to look for an answer. Fingers crossed!

    The liquid heart photo is very moving - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good to know! I tried to check PR for the news about Stitchers Guild but didn't find it. Thanks, Alison! We shall await its happy return.

    So glad the snow is going away. Ours too! I'm so done with it.

    ReplyDelete