Monday, July 25, 2016

media Monday


in which our plucky heroine returns to a crepuscular state, as the weather returns to daystar prevalent...

This showed up on my FB feed and I found it oddly compelling...


Closed Circles Performance in a Three Faced Suit by Shao Buugeng Manipulations

And, this excellent flashback to an earlier time seems somehow appropriate on a hot summer day...

It's a Beautiful Day - White Bird - 7/7/1970 - Tanglewood
:::

July SMART goals
# THINGS MADE THINGS FIXED THINGS GONE
1 pewter casting Thora cuff trim bag of hangers
2 charter #12 Thora trim bands yard waste bin
3 charter #13 pruned apple tree bag to Goodwill
4 chicken hurdles hem rayon dress bag to Goodwill
5 twin Laurel enamels- bag to Goodwill
6 tiny Pelican enamel - galvanised mesh
7 - - -
8 - - -
9 - - -
10 - - -
11 - - -
12 - - -
:::

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I followed your comment on the Artisan Square forum (I'm the one hopefully making the cinema dress,) and found your lovely blog. How talented you are! Your things are lovely, I especially like the lettering and the illuminations. Not sure I'm calling it right. And your jewelry making! I have barely looked, but I will enjoy reading back through. So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete