Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday tidbits


Working on some of the details: these are the "pearl cups" for the Dragon's Mist coronets getting their edges smoothed and polished before being attached. Bit by bit this project will be completed. By the end of the month. At the end of this week...
:::

Never know what I'll find in the morning when I go let the chickens out of their house... today there were several Northern Flickers on the side yard fence, doing a courtship ritual. They continued while I stood there, though they flew off to the nearby neighbors garage roof when I let the chickens out.

This is similar to what they were doing:

:::

2 comments:

  1. I love that you refer to yourself as "our plucky heroine". I get a big grin on my face every time I read it. Thought you might like to know. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you get a kick out of it... I started using that as my moniker back when I was dating Gryphon... I was "our plucky heroine" and he was "our stalwart hero", and while he is no longer in the picture, I still very much identify with the persona of Our Plucky Heroine

      Delete