Wednesday, May 21, 2014

down the rabbit hole


in which our plucky heroine, having stopped in Olympia on the way home from Crown and spending time talking with Cathy, am now currently suffering a minor obsession with Anglo-Saxon enamel brooches... hunting information, have fallen down the rabbit hole of archaeological research...

...following links led me to a citation in the Corning Museum of Glass site, and seeking further information on the journal Medieval Archaeology, I found the Archaeology Data Service site, which has an amazing wealth of informaition, and where I found the first fifty volumes of said journal in digital form! Now have several articles available to read and study. I am such a geek. While I like looking at photos on Pinterest as much as the next person, I love being able to know more than oooo-look-shiney...

No comments:

Post a Comment