Thursday, December 5, 2013

this will be fun...


 photo ornamentexchage180_zps1b760b95.jpgIt has been a while since our plucky heroine was able to participate in an online swap (as opposed to SWAP (Sewing With A Plan) which is another kettle of fish altogether, though they both involve sewing), one of the most memorable being the Mushroom Swap back in '09... When I saw that Kelli over at true bias was hosting an ornament swap this year I just had to sign up, and today just received the contact email. Getting small packages in the mail is always a spot of brightness in the day.. now to decide what will be a suitable ornament to send out into the world... maybe a flock of these cardinals?

4 comments:

  1. swaps, as well as SWAP's, can be fun! Thank you so much for your comments on my blog. Sharon, of petite and sewing, told me of your alabama chanin sewing, and I'm honoured that you paid my blog a visit. Thank you! I hope I can make something half as amazing as you have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading your blog and am sure that with your skills you will come up with something beautiful and a good addition to your amazing wardrobe... I shall think of you on vacation in the sun while we are shivering here in the icy cold that has enveloped our usually maritime winter

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I have found that the best antidotes (for me) to struggle and despair are to plan activities that involve whimsical interactions, and to also take time to help others...

      Delete