Friday, October 11, 2013

it's a sign...


... in which our plucky heroine keeps her eyes open whilst rambling round and about in our fair city...

← This is always a good idea... didn't stop in the shop to see what they were purveying, but it surely was a day for uncommon signage
:::

In case you were looking for a place to park, saw this sign up along on NW Flanders...
:::

Y'know, they seem to happen all on their own, without any additional input... do we really need to generate them??
:::


There are still figs on the Violette tree in the front of the house. Not at all sure if any are forward enough to be edible, but they are a lot larger and darker than usual at this time of year, and our plucky heroine shall hope that at least one or two of them will be... black figs are my favorite. This tree might move to the backyard, there is more sunlight there, and a different way to shade the front window can be figured out...

1 comment:

  1. Emergency Generator?? I already have several, I think. But I am glad to know that my Airship will have a parking spot, as soon as I get one. I'm still waiting for my flying car. . .

    ReplyDelete