Friday, August 16, 2013

fun with Photoshop


...in which our plucky heroine goes a bit wild with the "clone stamp"...

After all the comments and suggestions over on the Stitchers Guild message board, I couldn't resist a quick stab at Photoshop which allowed me to come up with these neckline variations:

this is the current lace tee neckline:


this is the neckline as I originally cut it, before adding the binding:


this is Terry's suggestion, to widen the sides by a third the width to my shoulders:


this is what (I think) that Ruthie was suggesting:

At this point, after thinking about it for a while, I am pretty much set on neckline #2 for my TNT choice, the neckline as I originally cut it out (before I added the binding). Am now in the middle of looking through my own photo archives and thinking about how necklace construction and components either reinforce or counteract various lines and shapes on the body. Never too old to learn new tricks of thought, and to continue to grow as a designer...

1 comment:

  1. So clever! They all look pretty good to me! I like the "heartish" shaped one too.
    Happy Saturday to you!

    ReplyDelete