Wednesday, December 14, 2011

eep

in which our plucky heroine quests for the opening door...

Surgery is scheduled for January. I teeter between calm equanimity and a sort of gibbering numbness. Moving steadily forward with an eye to the past is my logo, is in many ways my way of life. Is somehow appropriate in this situation as well... This is not a journey I would have chosen to take. I long to have my former life back, where I had the amount of uncertainty that I was comfortable with, rather than this open-ended and exponentially increasing need to become at ease with not-knowing.
~ ~ ~≈:::≈~ ~ ~

lookit what they can do with tiny waldos

~ ~ ~≈:::≈~ ~ ~

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”

~ Alexander Graham Bell
:::


/^-.-^\___}}
dog is restless
will not sleep

1 comment:

  1. Love the origami - and how precise with the daVinci...

    ReplyDelete