Friday, March 18, 2011

not media monday

I loved the sounds of Mark Knopfler and Dire Straits from the first time I heard them long years ago...


but somehow I missed this one, not sure how? (with much gratitude to G for introducing me to "Telegraph Road" on Wednesday) it's a long song, but well worth it...



Though I didn't take time to photograph my clothing midweek, today I wore my blue ikat dress with the brown corduroy jumper...

On Wednesday, I wore the dark grey chambray dress and the grey corduroy jumper with the bird embroidery

And yesterday I wore the same jumper as today, but with my green Hawaiian shirt instead. Having my clothing all mix and match makes my getting dressed in the morning quite simple, which is always my preference.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this corduroy dress

    ReplyDelete