Sunday, March 20, 2011

not bored yet... MeMadeMarch - day 20

It sure is good that my idea of an appropriate wardrobe doesn't involve wearing something different every day. There are a modest number of clothes in my closet, and they get worn, mixed and matched until they wear out, whereupon I make some more. Everything I'm wearing today has already been seen at least one or more times already: the grey long-sleeve top, grey corduroy jumper, handknit sweater, long knit scarf and knit hat...

I'm almost ready to start making a few more garments for myself, just trying to decide if it will be better to take apart my overalls, or pull a pattern off them without disassembly first. The former is easier, but leaves me with no pants at all (until the new pair is made) while the latter is a pain to do, but does not require destruction of the original garment. Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, the acorn motif is pretty amazing. That hat !

    ReplyDelete