Wednesday, September 29, 2010

wishful Wednesday + S3-day 29

Grumble grumble, bitch bitch, complain complain. Simple impossible wish - please let my back be healed. The pain is increasing rather than easing off, . The aspirin is, of course, making my insides most crampifyingly unhappy, but when I tried cutting back, the pain was far more than I could handle. Pain makes me stupid, and makes my world very small.

Next to last day for Self StitchedSeptember, and finally, something new to wear... Why should children have all the fun? The embroidery on the bodice of this pinafore makes me happy. The "Little Folks" printed cotton voile of my blouse is a perfect complement. I chose the colors for the embroidery to coordinate with my whole wardrobe.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your pain. I do hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your kindly thoughts, that is my hope too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I always envy children for the fun clothes--especially the striped tights. But I think this embroidery is whimsical without being childish.

    ReplyDelete