Wednesday, August 11, 2010

wishful Wednesday - a new shoulder, please...

Ow Ow Ow Ow! That is all I have to say. My right shoulder is very very unhappy with me. WOKE me up often last night, and this morning, ummm not really very movable. I am not happy. Hopefully this is just the "hurts the worst on the second day" thing, as neither shoulder was 'specially grumpy yesterday. I actually took aspirin this morning, which I never do for dislike of the digestive consequences, but this really hurts. No painting overhead at all today, I can not lift my arm. Indeed, even typing here at the computer is painful, I dread going to work this morning...

1 comment:

  1. Take a break!!! I was wondering how in the world you were able to spend hours on end with you arm straight up in the air! If you can't paint for several days, so what - it'll be there when your arm muscles heal.

    ReplyDelete