Wednesday, May 19, 2010

wishful Wednesday + M3 - day 19

rayon Hawaiian shirt
light blue cotton jumper
Today was warm, and a housecleaning day, so this rather utilitarian outfit was my choice. I'm thinking about turning this jumper into another apron, since I'm not entirely happy with how the bodice doesn't fit quite right, being a little too snug. (I've re-done those pattern pieces on the more recent jumpers.) Or, since I've more of this fabric, I could simply make a new bodice....

I've cut out two more summer dresses, both dark thin cotton, one a kind of random ikat, and one a black chambray. I might do some kind of textile art on the black one, maybe stenciling or printing. I am starting to run out of dress lengths of summer fabric, I have a half bolt of striped blue cotton, and that is the last of it. I'd like to find enough fabric for at least one more.
≈ : ♥ : ≈
Today I filled out an application for adopting this three year old Akita. I do not know if I will meet their standards for a dog home...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your dog adoption! I'm sure Shasta will look forward to meeting your new dog child. =)

    ReplyDelete