Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March Madness Sale

Whist tidying up the studio, I found a modest stash of regalia. Champleve enamel on fine silver : Gouttes and Jambes and Herald's medallions, which I'm now intending to sell at a reduced price for the next four weeks. I have been selling these at $85 (each), but if you act soon, you can have a very lovely piece for $50. Soon the sun will be shining and your jewelry can sparkle at events this summer...
medallion diameter about 1"

~ : ♥ : ~
And for those camping events, I also have two lovely wooden buckets that are also up for sale. I love these, they are well made and both useful and beautiful. I used them for storing water at camping events, but since Nimblefoot is no longer available for me to travel in, any camping that I do must be minimal in terms of gear, and these are just too nice to languish in a storage closet here at Acorn Cottage. There are wooden lids for each bucket, and I've carefully added eye-spliced manila rope handles, for a very finished look. These buckets add a wonderful ambiance to any encampment - $60 each or $100 pair
~ : ♥ : ~

2 comments:

  1. If I can reserve now, but pay when I return to town in April, I would take a Jambe and a Goutte, or if you have them, a pair of each (for both Jeff and I). Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reply sent to your facebook as a message - since I don't have your email

    ReplyDelete