Tuesday, December 29, 2009

the tortoise... and the crow?

It has been snowing here since mid-afternoon. I have guests coming that are on the road, and since I haven't heard otherwise, I am assuming that they are slowly making their way south on I-5. That's okay. I am slow. I learn slowly, and I am terribly slow at studio work. Actually this is my very last result from a gifting meme on LJ, in which I posted on January 17th...
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
- What I create will be just for you.
- It'll be done this year.
...
And, just at the end of the year, I have succeeded in making something that I am hoping will be a treat. The intended recipient is currently en route to Acorn Cottage, I hope after making her way here through all the snow, it will bring her a bit of wintertime cheer...

cloisonne front, and pierced silhouette reverse
1
¼" x 1"

2 comments: