Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wishful Wednesday - leafy longings

Autumn is my very favorite season, always has been. When I planted the garlic earlier this month, I added all the compost from the leaves I raked up last autumn, just barely enough to add some needed nutrients to the little 3 x 3 garlic bed. I'd dearly love to generate more leafy compost than that for next year... so, since this is the season that some folks have waaay more leafage than they need... if anyone out there has extra bags of leaves and would like to send them my way, (instead of paying to have them taken away as yard debris) I'd be very grateful, and so would my garden beds...

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could send you some. Our yard, front and back is covered so thickly there is no grass showing. When I look out the window with sleepy eyes and no glasses, it looks like the lawn is covered with snow.

    ReplyDelete