Friday, May 9, 2008

enameling workshop - feedback wanted

I had no idea that so many folk are interested in studying with me...

I've been thinking really seriously about how best to put these workshops together, and would like some feedback from you, my potential students.

Acorn Cottage is small, so can only accommodate maybe four students per workshop, which is good, as allows more student-teacher time, as needed. Am thinking about having workshops be for a weekend, with a Friday evening overview and design lecture/discussion and "social" time, so that the studio time Saturday and Sunday can be utilised fully.

Could start workshops in June...

Pricing - the workshop will be more than Ithra cost, but less than the school up in Seattle where I teach, I'm thinking around $150 to $180, but materials would be included...

No comments:

Post a Comment