Saturday, November 3, 2007

further progress on the workroom front

The washer is now back inside the house, and waiting to be hooked back up. I'm going to replace all hoses and such-like, since now that the machine is on its very own wheelie-cart, it will be easy to do. I'm hoping that the locking casters will prevent any spin-cycle-rhumba; it would be alarming to have the washer start dancing its way across the workroom. I intend to stay close by when I first try out this new arrangement !


The bathroom sink valves have been replaced as well. Chance was correct, I was amazed at how easy it was, but nonetheless, it was good to have someone who knew what they were doing to show me. (and he even gave me a giant plumbing wrench to keep my mother-of-of-all-slip-joint-plieres company) So at some point a bathroom sink can happen. It will probably be a temporary version, (until the wonderful copper and forged iron one materialises, which will take some design work on my part, and sewing in trade for my smithcrafty friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment